2nd Saturday – Food Packing Day
June 10 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 9:00 am on day Second of the month, repeating indefinitely
On the second Saturday of each month, our team collects food, packs it in boxes, and gives it to those in need. If you’re interested in helping our community, join us and/or bring some of the most needed items on the list below.
As usual, we will start a 9 AM with our table set-up and then move all food items over to the table to box. Our needs for this month include the items listed below. Brian and Tina Farbelow are so happy to be in this group where God lets us be a community meeting the needs of our friends and families.
Current food needs:
- Regular-size box of cereal (40)
- Regular-size cans of soup (50)
- A standard size can of vegetables (24)
- Small pasta sauce (25)
- Jelly (30)
- Black beans of Refried Beans ((24)
- Small bags of Rice (30)
- Powdered Potatoes (30)
- Box of Spaghetti (30)
- A regular can of Ravioli, Spaghetti, etc. (40)
- A standard can of Pork n Beans (38)
- A standard can of canned meat – tuna or chicken (40)
We can all make a difference in the lives of our community. We hope you can join us this coming Saturday, where we get to provide food to our community, pray with and for those in need, bring our community the Gospel, and invite them to Church.