- This event has passed.
Food Packing Day
May 14 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 9:00 am on day Second of the month, repeating until December 10, 2022
On the second Saturday of each month our team collects food and packs them in boxes and gives to those in need. If you’re interested in helping our community, join us and/or bring some of the most needed items on the list below.
As usual we will start a 9AM with our table set-up and then move all food items over to the table to box. Our needs for this month include the items listed below. Brian and Tina Farbelow are so happy to be in this group where God lets us be a community meeting the needs of our friends and families.
- Pork N Beans (Regular can) 40
- Black Beans or Refried Beans (Regular can) 40
- Canned Ravioli (or similar) 33 cans
- Pasta Sauce (regular size) 36
- Peanut Butter (regular size) 16
- Box Cereal (36)
- Powdered Potatoes (37)
- Pasta like spaghetti – 41
- Soup (regular can) 50
- Jelly – 16
- Small bag white rice – 31
- Mac-N-Cheese – 50
We recognize this requests is large, and greatly appreciate all you do!