We praise our generous God and we give thanks for our generous contributors.
Ginger Creek wants you to know that in the management of your gifts and offerings, the leadership of our Ginger Creek follows 2 Corinthians, chapter 8, verses 20 and 21 (New American Standard)
“taking precaution that no one should discredit us in our administration of this generous gift, for we have regard for what is honorable, not only in the sight of the Lord, but also in the sight of men.”
Your Ginger Creek has been certified by the ECFA
Ways to Give
Giving at Ginger Creek
Give Now We embrace a lifestyle of biblical generosity that begins with a tithe (10%). -Matthew 23:23.
Offering After giving the tithe (10%), God can lay upon your heart additional giving opportunities. These opportunities are called offerings – it means giving which is over and above the tithe.
Ginger Creek is a member of ECFA (Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability)
ECFA (Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability) is an organization that enhances trust in Christ-centered churches and ministries.
You as a donor are assured of a right to:
- Know how Ginger Creek’s funds are being spent.
- Know what the programs you support are accomplishing.
- Know that Ginger Creek complies with federal, state, and municipal laws.
- A timely and courteous response to your inquiries about finances and programs.
- Book an office visit to talk personally with the staff.
- Give cheerfully without being pressured.
- Obtain a copy of Ginger Creek’s most recent audited financial statements
- Know that there is a responsible governing board providing oversight to Ginger Creek’s mission.
- Know that all appeals for funds are truthful and accurate.
Stewardship The ministry of Ginger Creek is funded by God’s provision through the tithes and offerings of faithful Ginger Creek members and attendees. We maintain the highest levels of integrity with the resources God gives us.
Questions If you are having any problems or need assistance with online giving, you can contact Kym Rupp in our finance office at 630-631-0111.